|License:||5PC, 1 year|
PGP® Desktop Email automatically encrypts email as it is received and sent on desktops and/or laptops, without affecting the end-user email experience. PGP Desktop Email operates as a proxy, supports the two global email encryption standards, OpenPGP and S/MIME and automatically discovers keys and certificates as required.
- Enables true end-to-end email encryption using standards-based OpenPGP and S/MIME message formats.
- Provides automatic encryption and decryption of sensitive email without changing the user experience.
- Operates as a proxy to increase performance while removing the need for application- and version-specific plug-ins. Works with standard email clients such as Outlook, Thunderbird, Lotus Notes and more.
- Integrates with PGP Universal Server to allow centrally created email protection policies to be distributed and managed.
- Secures email without burdening users, this improves compliance with policies and regulations without hindering productivity.
- Supports the centralization of administration of encryption policies and management to reduce the operational costs of deploying and managing email encryption.
- Enables the deployment of end-to-end email encryption without having to change the email infrastructure, accelerating deployment and reducing upfront costs.
PGP Desktop Email Videos
No video available…
PGP Desktop Email Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare PGP Desktop Email
|PGP Desktop Email||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
|License||5PC, 1 year|
Drag to compare it to other software from Symantec
Drag to compare it to other Privacy Protection software
Thank you for downloading PGP Desktop Email
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.