Pixelmator is designed for users who want to transform and enhance their growing library of images without learning overly-complicated and expensive image editing software. Pixelmator allows users to achieve professional results in minutes and offers over 130 filters and special effects that work with all major image formats. With Pixelmator, users can see their creations in real-time as they apply different filters and effects, from the standard blur and sharpen functions to unique filters such as comic-style and kaleidoscope.
Pixelmator Key Features and Benefits:
- 130+ Filters and Special Effects - Transform photos and images with standard filters such as blur, sharpen and distort, plus many unique filters like comic-style halftones, tile, kaleidoscope and thermal camera that can be seen in real time
- Layer-Based Image Editing - Quickly create layers that can be individually edited using Pixelmator's toolset and library of filters to fine tune special effects
- iSight Support - One-click iSight support lets users take a picture and add it as a layer in Pixelmator without ever leaving the application to speed workflow
- iPhoto Support - Built-in Photo Browser to easily navigate to iPhoto library, events, albums, smart albums and pictures folders
- Color Correction Tools - Applies corrections to photos and images such as Auto Levels, Auto Color and Auto Contrast
- Select, Paint and Retouch Tools - Over 20 tools including crop, select, paint and erase help to enhance and perfect images
- Add Text to Images - Ability to create unique invitations and logos using the simple type tool
- Batch Processing - Saves users time by applying filters to entire image collections simultaneously using the built-in Automator actions
- Supports Popular File Formats - Export to 100+ file formats including PSD, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, PICT, BMP and PDF. Also supports Adobe Photoshop files with layers
- Made for Mac - Designed to work seamlessly with support for Spotlight, ColorSync, Quick Look and many other Mac-only technologies. Takes advantage of Core Image and OpenGL for fast image processing.
No video available…
Pixelmator Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
|Pixelmator||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Smith Micro
Drag to compare it to other Photo software
Thank you for downloading Pixelmator
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.