DriveSharp is the newest brain fitness program from Posit Science-is clinically proven to help drivers react faster and cut crash risk by 50%. DriveSharp is a computer software program that focuses on the visual systems in the brain that are essential to safe driving. It strengthens the brain's ability to process what you see so that you can focus better, keep track of more on the road, and react faster while driving.
Targeted to consumers who want to take control of their safety when driving, DriveSharp is clinically proven to train the brain to think and react faster on the road. This helps drivers feel more confident, capable and alert behind the wheel. The AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety, the non-profit research affiliate of AAA, announced today that it is recommending DriveSharp to enhance driver safety and AAA Clubs across the nation are promoting the product.
According to studies funded by the National Institutes of Health, using this technology cuts a person's risk of an accident by 50 percent and speeds up how a driver processes what they see and how they react by 200 percent.
DriveSharp consists of two interactive and challenging exercises that work together to change the brain's ability to process what a user sees. This improvement helps a consumer focus better, keep track of more objects in their peripheral vision and react faster while driving. The DriveSharp software includes:
- Jewel Diver, where the user tracks hidden jewels moving around the screen. As the ability to follow the jewels improves, so does the ability to keep track of multiple moving objects in real life, like pedestrians and other cars.
- Road Tour, consumers take a trip along Route 66 with the task of identifying and locating road signs and different cars along the way. The placement and speed at which these images appear work to widen the field of vision and increase visual processing speed.
Learn how it works:
- Before beginning each exercise, you take an assessment to set your starting skill level. The program uses your baseline to set an improvement goal.
- You spend time working in the exercise. It constantly adapts to your individual skill, so your brain is always getting the best exercise.
- Now and then, you take another assessment to measure your improvement. When will you meet your goal?
- Soon, you start to notice changes in your driving-how much more you can see, how quickly you can react, how confident you feel behind the wheel.
Posit Science DriveSharp Box Videos
No video available…
Posit Science DriveSharp Box Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Posit Science DriveSharp Box
|Posit Science DriveSharp Box||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Posit Science
Drag to compare it to other Driving software
Thank you for downloading Posit Science DriveSharp Box
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.