Looking for accounting software for a small business? Sage Peachtree is an industry leader in accounting software and now offers even more features with the 2011 edition.
Small businesses in need of accounting software should consider turning to Sage Peachtree. Although the 2010 edition was full of top level features, the 2011 release is even better. With a long list of features, multi-user options, and customizable reports, this software has moved to the top of the industry.
Sage Peachtree Features
While not the highest level, the standard versions offered by Sage have plenty to offer. Most small businesses find that this is more than adequate, and that it meets all their needs.
Standard accounting features include:
- 30 days of free training. When you choose Sage Peachtree you are never going to be on your own – at least not for the first 30 days. Upon registration, every new user receives 30 days of support. Better yet, even if you are a current customer you will receive one free support call. When it comes to customer service, you get the best of the best by choosing Sage Peachtree Complete.
- Easy to manage employees. No matter what system you have in place, Sage Peachtree is built to help you track and pay employees – on time, every time. On top of this, you will also have access to features that make it simple to prepare and file tax forms.
- Manage cash flow and expenses. With Sage you can easily send invoices, track receipts, and pay customers The system can even help you decide if you have enough cash flow to pay current and future bills. The Cash Flow Manager tool is one of the top features of Sage Peachtree Complete 2011.
- Do you currently use Microsoft Excel and Word? If so, you can easily integrate them with Sage Peachtree. Want to export all your reports to an Excel spreadsheet? Done! Need to use data from reports to create a Word document? Once again, this is simple.
Sage Peachtree Advanced Features
- Built in integration with other products including Microsoft Outlook and UPS tracking. On top of this, you are also given the ability to process credit cards through Sage Payment Solutions.
- Audit trail reporting. Anytime you are running a business you can expect errors and user fraud from time to time. Fortunately, Sage Peachtree Complete, with the help of its audit trail reporting, allows you to detect fraud and errors while enforcing rules upon users. The audit trail feature logs everything that a user does, from start to finish.
- Sage FAS for Peachtree. Although you may not need it, this feature allows you to manage up to 200 fixed assets. With this, you can select a variety of reports and worksheets, calculate depreciation, and make fixed asset reporting a simple task.
- Track project costs and control job revenue. No matter what type of project you are taking on, you are able to control and track what you are spending, as well as how long the job is taking. It is this type of information that can help better your company, while also keeping your accounting in order.
How much does it cost?
How much you spend on Sage Peachtree 2011 depends on the number of users that you need. For one user, the cost is under $250 att he time of writing. There is also a five user version that will set you back under $600 at the time of writing. You can always check Sage prices.
Final Word on Sage Peachtree Complete 2011
The main goal of Sage Peachtree is to help you improve accounting efficiency through the use of dashboards, advanced features, and automation of day to day tasks. With a simple to understand setup, as well as top notch customer support, those who use Sage Peachtree never have a difficult time getting started.
Before deciding for good, you can conduct a free trial of Sage Peachtree for a better idea of what it has to offer. With the ability to do this online, without a download, you have nothing to lose. Once you complete your free trial, you can then decide if implementing Sage would be in the best interest of your company.
- Features of sage peachtree complete 2011
- Use sage peachtree complete 2011 to get your numbers right
- Accurate accounting with sage peachtree complete 2011
- Sage peachtree complete 2011 3 reasons to give it a try
- Sage peachtree 2011
Software Options For Small Business Financial ManagementPosted 3 Jul 2011
Who Should Get Sage Peachtree 2011?Posted 30 Jun 2011
Small Business Software SupportPosted 16 Jun 2011
Managing Finances With Invoicing SoftwarePosted 5 Jun 2011
Useful Features For Home Accounting SoftwarePosted 30 May 2011
What Is The Best Accounting Software?Posted 22 May 2011
A Complete Small Business Accounting Software ReviewPosted 13 May 2011
Trends In Small Business Accounting Software ReviewsPosted 5 May 2011
Accounting And Business Bookkeeping SoftwarePosted 27 Jan 2011
Features of Sage Peachtree Complete 2011Posted 27 Jan 2011
Your comment has been submitted
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are not abusive.