The QuickBooks Certified User Program is a Web-based certification program designed for people who use QuickBooks in their day-to-day job, including bookkeepers, office managers and owners. The program is intended to broaden, deepen and verify users' knowledge of QuickBooks Financial Software (Pro, Premier editions and Enterprise editions) through training and testing.
Benefits of the program:
- Sharpen and expand your current QuickBooks and bookkeeping skills
- Save time and increase efficiency by incorporating tips and tricks into your daily work
- Demonstrate your QuickBooks capabilities to current and future employers
- Receive a professional-looking certificate of completion
- Identify yourself as a QuickBooks Certified User on the QuickBooks Community Web site
The QuickBooks Certified User program is easy and convenient, allowing you to go at your own pace and on your schedule. Here is how it works:
- Prepare for the Certification Exam by taking the comprehensive on-line, self-paced training. This training is specifically designed to cover the topics you will be tested on and need to know to successfully pass the Certification Exam. It includes demonstrations, simulations and quizzes to help you prepare.
- Complete the on-line Certification Exam. The Certification Exam is delivered in three sections - each comprised of approximately 25 to 38 multiple choice questions. A passing score of 80% or higher must be attained on all three exam sections to become a QuickBooks Certified User. When you pass all three sections of the exam, you will immediately receive your QuickBooks Certified User certificate to display your new credential. When you register on the QuickBooks community site, you will automatically be identified as a QuickBooks Certified User to highlight and acknowledge your expertise to other QuickBooks users.
What to Expect
The QuickBooks Certified User training and exam is delivered via Intuit's Web-based Learn Center. The time required to complete the training and assessment is approximately 10-12 hours, including demonstrations, simulations, quizzes, and exams. Each person is different and this may vary by individual. For your convenience, you may start and stop the training and exams as often as needed to fit your schedule.
You have 90 days from your date of purchase to review the training and successfully complete the Certification Exam. Within the 90 day period, you may review the training and take the exams as many times as needed to successfully pass. You are notified immediately of the results.
You will receive three email reminders from QuickBooks. The first reminder notifies you when you have 60 days left to complete Certification. The second reminder notifies you when you have 30 days left to complete Certification. You will receive a final email reminder when you have two weeks remaining to complete Certification.
QuickBooks Certified User Videos
QuickBooks Certified User Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare QuickBooks Certified User
|QuickBooks Certified User||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from QuickBooks
Drag to compare it to other Accounting software
QuickBooks Certified User News
Managing Finances With Invoicing Software by Aingham86
Managing your accounts efficiently is very important when it comes to running a business. This will help you know how much tax you will need to pay and whether you will be due any tax breaks. However, it is not just businesses that… Read more on Invoicing Software
Useful Features For Home Accounting Software
Many professional “number-crunchers” are successful and enjoy a hefty fee. They enjoy their work and the many challenges it brings. Not so with some others who must cope with home accounting and bookkeeping with the same enthusiasm… Read more on Home Accounting Software
What Is The Best Accounting Software?
No matter the size of your business, choosing the right accounting software is essential. With many options to choose from, finding a product that suits your company should be a simple task. QuickBooks Pro is the number one accounting… Read more on Best Accounting Software
A Complete Small Business Accounting Software Review by Dvdkyash
No matter the type of small business you run it can be challenging to manually keep track of all the details of the business, such as expenses and received payments. But no matter the type of business, whether a clothes store or sub shop, there… Read more on Small Business Accounting Software
Trends In Small Business Accounting Software Reviews by ABradney-George
When it comes to finding the right small business accounting software, doing research is an important part of the process. One of the most simple ways to get an idea of different accounting software is to look at reviews. Accounting… Read more on Small Business Accounting Software Reviews
Thank you for downloading QuickBooks Certified User
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.