QuickBooks 2013 for Mac: Save Time & Get Organized
- Built for the Mac OS - looks and works like you'd expect
- Organize all your finances in one place so you can quickly find what you need
- Easily create professional looking
- invoices and track sales and expenses
- Get reliable records for tax time
What's New in QuickBooks for Mac 2013
Organize your finances, access information quickly, and finish everyday tasks faster.
See how QuickBooks for Mac's latest features can help you get more organized & save more time.
NEW! Save time on billing with Batched Invoicing
Invoice multiple customers all at once instead of one at a time. Create a full set of invoices for customers with the same charges. Just create the invoice and select the customers you want to send it to. It's easy to start using this feature, but we make it even easier with step-by-step instructions.
NEW! Attach documents and get better organized
Attach contracts, proposals, receipts, and other important documents in QuickBooks for easy reference and tax time preparation.
IMPROVED! Reconciling your QuickBooks data with bank statements is now easier than ever.
QuickBooks helps you minimize errors, identify discrepancies, and easily locate the source with keyword search. Filter results by date ranges or sort to quickly identify transactions that might need reconciliation. We've also made collaborating with your bookkeeper simple - even if they're a Windows user - with easy data conversion.
NEW! Easily import product, customer, and service information2
We know you still have some data outside of QuickBooks. Bring in existing product, customer, or service information directly from spreadsheets instead of entering data manually. If there's anything else (not in the spreadsheet) you need to add to complete your entries, QuickBooks will prompt you so that your information is accurate and complete. Easily import contacts from Address Book/Contacts and Gmail and flag them as Customers, Vendors, or Employees.
NEW! Get paid faster by offering Intuit Payment Network as a payment method
Add an Intuit Payment Network electronic link to emailed and printed invoices, and have payments deposited directly to your bank account. It's convenient for your customers (they don't have to be members of IPN), and you get paid faster too. Transactions are automatically downloaded to QuickBooks so that you can keep track of them. All you pay is 50¢ per bank transaction - no monthly, setup, or cancellation fees.
Time-saving features from QuickBooks for Mac
Easy to set up, easy to learn and use
It only takes a few screens to create your company file with the Company Setup Assistant. No accounting knowledge is necessary — use Guide Me to quickly become familiar with key tasks (like creating invoices) until you're ready to start working on your own.
Easily create invoices and track sales & expenses
Create invoices and sales receipts to keep track of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you. Securely download bank and credit card transactions directly from your financial institution, and enter them in batches into QuickBooks.
Organize all your finances in one place
Quickly find the transactions you need with the Customer, Vendor, and Transaction Centers. For example, in the Customer Center you can edit a customer's billing address, company name, phone number, and other contact info, and get fast access to related transactions.
Make better decisions for your business
Stay on top of your business by customizing your Company Snapshot. At a glance, you can see year-over-year income and expense trends, along with details, and top customers. You can also customize over 115 included reports to analyze your business and show the data you need.
Look more professional with customized forms
Project a professional image to your customers and vendors by customizing invoices, estimates and other forms with your logo, color and fonts.
Bill for your time and expenses, quickly and accurately
With just a few clicks, you can log hours, bill clients, and add reimbursement expenses to your invoices.
Easy to get started
- Company Set-up Assistant and Guide Me help you get started with everyday tasks
- Up to a 60 minute phone session free with one of our Intuit QuickBooks experts
- Get the most out of your QuickBooks with Little Square, a free online magazine created for QuickBooks for Mac users.
Save time on everyday tasks and become more organized
- Organize all your data in one place with Customer and Vendor Centers
- Track sales, sales taxes and customer payments
- Easily print checks, pay bills & track expenses
- Create professional looking invoices and forms
- Quickly locate accounts, invoices, customers and other information with just a keyword in QuickBooks Search
- Download your bank and credit card transactions into QuickBooks
- Track time, mileage and expenses to bill clients
- Track inventory, set reorder points and create purchase orders
- Make better business decisions with reports, and be ready for tax time
- Get a single view of your business with Company Snapshot
- Get 115+ financial, sales and tax reports in one click
Built for the Mac
- Synchronize contacts with Mac OS Address Book
- Add reminders to iCal
- Export data to Numbers or Excel
- Prevent data loss by backing up your file to MobileMe
- Allow multiple users to work in QuickBooks at the same time
- Invoice for projects in phases
- Manage payroll and payroll taxes; offer Direct Deposit (sold separately)
- Share data with your accountant or other Windows based users
- Accountant copy
QuickBooks Mac Videos
QuickBooks Mac Reviews & Ratings
Tell us what you think about QuickBooks Mac. Write your own review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare QuickBooks Mac
|QuickBooks Mac||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from QuickBooks
Drag to compare it to other Business & Finance For Mac software
QuickBooks Mac News
Managing Finances With Invoicing Software by Aingham86
Managing your accounts efficiently is very important when it comes to running a business. This will help you know how much tax you will need to pay and whether you will be due any tax breaks. However, it is not just businesses that… Read more on Invoicing Software
Useful Features For Home Accounting Software
Many professional “number-crunchers” are successful and enjoy a hefty fee. They enjoy their work and the many challenges it brings. Not so with some others who must cope with home accounting and bookkeeping with the same enthusiasm… Read more on Home Accounting Software
What Is The Best Accounting Software?
No matter the size of your business, choosing the right accounting software is essential. With many options to choose from, finding a product that suits your company should be a simple task. QuickBooks Pro is the number one accounting… Read more on Best Accounting Software
A Complete Small Business Accounting Software Review by Dvdkyash
No matter the type of small business you run it can be challenging to manually keep track of all the details of the business, such as expenses and received payments. But no matter the type of business, whether a clothes store or sub shop, there… Read more on Small Business Accounting Software
Trends In Small Business Accounting Software Reviews by ABradney-George
When it comes to finding the right small business accounting software, doing research is an important part of the process. One of the most simple ways to get an idea of different accounting software is to look at reviews. Accounting… Read more on Small Business Accounting Software Reviews
Thank you for downloading QuickBooks Mac
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.