Turning personal finances into a one-stop process, Quicken software has forged a trusting client base both in the U.S. and Canada, as well as in the U.K. and Pacific markets. With a core focus on the usability of its products for people unsure or overwhelmed when organizing their finances, Quicken Starter Edition 2010 simplifies the process, and makes what you spend and what you save accountable for in the one place.
Quicken Starter Edition is particularly considerate of the first-time user, making install a simple process, layout comprehensible, and results easy to access.
Quicken Starter Edition 2011 Features
When considering what to include in the Quicken Starter Edition for 2011, Intuit software made sure that they included only the necessary so that your use of the program was as uncomplicated and efficient as possible. When looking to bring finances and banking into one place, launch the software through the easy install process, set up your preferences with the help of step-by-step instructions, and Quicken Starter Edition 2011 will allow you to:
- Connect online to your bank and credit card accounts to see all your information in one and the same place. Quicken now connects you to over 6,000 banks.
- Merge information from banks, credit cards, 401(k) companies and more into one centre.
- One password controls all your accounts.
- Export your data directly into TurboTax and never again have to enter the same data twice in the tax-time rush.
- Manage your day to day spendings and savings.
- Quickly get a snapshot of income, payments and more to keep track of money in, money out and how much is left.
- Pay bills on time and directly from inside Quicken with a third party bill pay service.
- The Quicken Calendar allows you to see your paychecks, bills and expenses by day and month.
- Schedule bills, get reminders, and most importantly, avoid late fees.
Quicken Starter Edition Videos
Quicken Starter Edition Reviews & Ratings
Tell us what you think about Quicken Starter Edition. Write your own review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Quicken Starter Edition
|Quicken Starter Edition||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Quicken
Drag to compare it to other Financial Management software
Quicken Starter Edition News
Managing Finances With Invoicing Software by Aingham86
Managing your accounts efficiently is very important when it comes to running a business. This will help you know how much tax you will need to pay and whether you will be due any tax breaks. However, it is not just businesses that… Read more on Invoicing Software
What Is The Best Accounting Software?
No matter the size of your business, choosing the right accounting software is essential. With many options to choose from, finding a product that suits your company should be a simple task. QuickBooks Pro is the number one accounting… Read more on Best Accounting Software
A Complete Small Business Accounting Software Review by Dvdkyash
No matter the type of small business you run it can be challenging to manually keep track of all the details of the business, such as expenses and received payments. But no matter the type of business, whether a clothes store or sub shop, there… Read more on Small Business Accounting Software
Trends In Small Business Accounting Software Reviews by ABradney-George
When it comes to finding the right small business accounting software, doing research is an important part of the process. One of the most simple ways to get an idea of different accounting software is to look at reviews. Accounting… Read more on Small Business Accounting Software Reviews
The Demise Of Quicken, And The Rise Of Mint Online by Bibey
As a first step towards discontinuation, Intuit have announced they'll no longer be marketing their aging Quicken personal finance software suite. It will be replaced by their software as a service solution Mint.com, which was acquired… Read more on Mint Online
Thank you for downloading Quicken Starter Edition
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.