With the new Popcorn 4 you can import and convert personal video entertainment from virtually anywhere. The application adds to its extensive format compatibility with support for AVCHD and AVCHD-Lite (high-definition camcorder files), as well as the popular Web-based Flash format. Enhanced video preparation tools make it easy to extract favorite video segments or an audio track from a DVD-Video or high-definition file.
For lightning-fast file conversion, Popcorn leverages Turbo.264 HD hardware accelerator, and makes the process more convenient by adding the ability to schedule long conversion projects for when your system is idle. The application even allows you to preview how a converted file will look on your favorite device without having to perform a full file conversion.
Popcorn 4 streamlines video transfer with a new list of device "profiles" for next-generation consumer electronics including the latest handheld devices, the Palm Pre and new iPod nano, as well as game consoles such as the Nintendo Wii and Sony PSP go. Simply select your device from the Profile list, and Popcorn will automatically create a file that's optimized for playback on that device. If you share videos via the Web, then you'll appreciate a new feature that lets you directly upload your video to YouTube or the ability to output to Flash for publishing to a personal page or site.
Import and Copy
- Import from virtually any video source - AVHD and AVCHD Lite, MKV, Flash (FLV, F4V), QuickTime, AVI, VOB, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, TiVo recordings, EyeTV recordings, and more
- Create DVDs directly from the footage stored on AVCHD and AVCHD Lite camcorders
- Quickly extract multiple video clips from any DVD-Video
- Extract music from any DVD-Video and send directly to iTunes for listening on your Mac or iPod
- Automatically save Web video from your favorite video sharing sites to view offline
- Copy all non-encrypted DVDs, disc images or VIDEO_TS folders
- Merge multiple DVD-Video folders onto a single compilation DVD with as much as 4 hours of personal videos or EyeTV recordings
- Batch Fit-to-DVD lets you queue multiple DVD-Video folders for DVD-9 (dual-layer) to DVD-5 (single-layer) conversion
- Create custom DVD menus and even use a personal photo as the background
- Make backup copies of entire disc content including all movies, menus, and audio
- Includes Disc Cover RE 2 to create customized DVD labels for printing or for use with LightScribe or Labelflash drives and media
- Award-winning Toast burning technology supports all commercial DVD formats and ensures trouble-free copies
- Prepare and Convert for Living Room or On-The-Go Viewing
- Move your home video, DVD-Video, and other video files from your Mac to your living room by sending them to your TiVo DVR with on-the-fly Mac2TiVo streaming
- Publish converted video directly to YouTube
- Convert video into Adobe Flash (FLV and F4V) with web template and player controls for sharing on the web
- Quickly cut and trim your AVCHD and AVCHD Lite video to create the perfect viewing experience
- Insert bookmarks to quickly navigate video files on your iPhone and iPod
- Overscan feature for video conversions to remove lines from the edges of TV recordings
- Export profiles for iPod, iPhone, Palm, Apple TV, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, PSP Go, Blackberry and more
- Save disc space - convert video into compressed formats - MPEG4, H.264
- Transfer shows from your TiVo DVR, watch on your Mac, burn to disc, or convert for playback on a portable device with exclusive TiVoToGo support for the Mac
- Schedule video conversions to run when you're away from the computer
- Pause CPU-intensive video conversions to regain control of your Mac and then resume when convenient
- Gain quick access to Movies folder, TiVo and EyeTV recordings, and Spotlight search with the improved Media Browser
- Preview video quality for selected encoding settings in seconds prior to full conversion
- Convert video at amazing speeds with Elgato's Turbo.264 HD
- Automatically add converted video files to iTunes for syncing with your Apple TV, iPhone, or iPod
Roxio Popcorn Videos
No video available…
Roxio Popcorn Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Roxio Popcorn
|Roxio Popcorn||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Roxio
Drag to compare it to other Multimedia & Video For Mac software
Thank you for downloading Roxio Popcorn
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.