Using SketchMatrix is very simple, and yet, the results look amazingly professional and realistic - in detail as well as quality. While a simple sketch can be produced in seconds with just a few mouse clicks, extensive configurability is provided for greater control and creating your own unique style. More than mere sketches, you will be able create interesting and very original art. Commercial license has the same functionality as the Artist Edition, except that it is additionally licensed for commercial use.
This is not your average sketch filter as available in some popular image editors. With SketchMatrix, you can define and customize various aspects of a sketch drawing such as Outline, Features, Shading, Detail, etc. Eight-way positional bias controls are provided to further vary each of these parameters. Amount and detail for each of the attributes can be varied independently, to create the mix that looks just right.
Create sketch art in black & white, or in actual colors matching the source image. Either way, Neuraltek's proprietary neural net controlled dynamic parameterisation ensures that the line work and detail mimic the variability and artistic touch of an expert artist. Further customisation can be done by varying red, green, and blue glaze, focus, intensity, luminance, and a realism control to breath life into your sketches.
All effects are applied in real time WYSIWYG preview mode. Users can save their custom settings as a unique sketch style, that can then be applied to create other sketches without having to redefine the parameters.
- Load/ save BMP and JPEG image types, acquire images from TWAIN compliant external source such as digital camera & scanner. WYSIWYG Printing
- Interactive crop and normalized image scaling (10 - 350%)
- Contextual and selective erase/ undo (original image, effects image, solid color)
- Image tuning controls (RGB level, individual Red, Blue, and Green glaze controls, Intensity, Luminance, Grain, Focus)
- Pre-set Composite Sketch Models selectable from a list - single click to apply to loaded image preview
- Full Documentation incld. step-by-step walkthrough with examples in tutorial form, and printable manual in PDF format, plus Instant Sketch Wizard
- Color vs. Gray Render mode
- Resizable preview image window to preview effects before applying to main image
- Individual sketch effects/ attributes, with the ability to combine and mix in variable amount of any one, and separate detail level for each attribute
- Directional Bias/ Perspective
- Variable Realism control
- Mix-in vs. Fill-in Render mode
- User defined composite models to record attributes in a batch set for future use
SketchMatrix 2 Artist Commercial Videos
No video available…
SketchMatrix 2 Artist Commercial Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare SketchMatrix 2 Artist Commercial
|SketchMatrix 2 Artist Commercial||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from NeuralTek
Drag to compare it to other Photo software
Thank you for downloading SketchMatrix 2 Artist Commercial
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.