Sothink SWF Decompiler, an easy and powerful Flash decompiler, can decompile one or more SWF to FLA. FLEX is supported. It supports Flash 6, Flash MX 2004, Flash 8, Flash CS3 and Flash CS4. This Flash decompiler can recover FLA or FLEX project, and extract elements including shape, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts, ActionScript etc. It is compatible with ActionScript 3.0.
Sothink SWF Decompiler Features:
- Decompile SWF to FLA.
- Decompile SWF to FLEX project, and get MXML file and other project files.
- Decompile the standard EXE made by Adobe Flash to FLA format.
- Support Flash 6, Flash MX 2004 (V7), Flash 8, Flash CS3 (V9) and Flash CS4 (V10).
- Compatible with ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3. Export SWF to FLA/SWF to FLEX projects, and extract resources in batch mode.
- Support exporting the resources to SWF or FLA format.
- xtract element into various formats, including shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts, ActionScript, etc.
- Export ActionScript file in AS, BIN or HTML format.
- Export the video file in FLV format from Flash movie.
- Capture Flash movie online from IE or Firefox by SWF Catcher, and save SWF movies into local disk.
- Extract the resources of SWF movie in various formats. Support Flash components.
- Provide a user-friendly interface (like Office 2007).
- Navigate and browse resources in preview window before Flash decompiling.
Invoke Flash SWF from User-friendly Explorer-like Windows.
- Offer built-in player to play SWF on hard drive or network.
- Take a snapshot to file or clipboard for playing Flash movie in preview window.
- Supply the playback control bar to play, stop, forward, backward; zoom in/out Flash movie freely.
- View detailed properties of elements in Flash movies.
- Display ActionScript in Resources Panel for better. When decompiling AS3.0, support showing AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package.
- Scan your IE cache and list all Flash files you have viewed.
Multi-Language interface is available, English, German, simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese included.
Sothink SWF Decompiler Videos
Sothink SWF Decompiler Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Sothink SWF Decompiler
|Sothink SWF Decompiler||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from So Think
Drag to compare it to other Web Design software
Sothink SWF Decompiler News
The Benefits Of Graphic Design Software
No matter if you are a professional designer or somebody who enjoys toying around on the weekends, the right software can make your life much easier. With so many benefits it is easy to see why millions of people use graphic design software on… Read more on Benefits Graphic Design Software
Get The Most Out Of Graphic Design Software Reviews
Before you splurge on graphic design software there is one thing you should do: read as many reviews as possible. This may sound like a waste of time, but in the long run a few good reviews can go a long way in shaping your opinion in… Read more on Graphic Design Software Reviews
Different Ways To Design A Website
There are several different ways to design a website, all of which are catered for particular needs and user skill levels. The design process overall is not the only aspect that needs to be thought about; there are also other elements… Read more on Design A Website
How Much Does Website Design Software Cost?
Are you interested in designing your own website? Would you rather hire a professional? Before you can answer these questions with confidence you need to focus on one very important detail: the cost of web design software. There are… Read more on Website Design Cost
Thank you for downloading Sothink SWF Decompiler
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.