Stellar Phoenix Linux - is fully automatic Linux data recovery software for Ext2 and Ext3 File system volumes. It uses a unique scanning method, which automatically recognizes lost partitions,volumes, files and folders. The software provides recovery from IDE/EIDE/ATA & SCSI hard drive media.
- Provides recovery from a deleted logical partition.
- Allows data recovery from missing files and folders.
- Provides recovery of deleted file(s) for Ext2 File system only.
- Volume recovery on Linux systems with damaged Super Block or Inode List.
- The software scans the disk trying to find previously existing partitions and restore the file(s).
- File recovery from IDE/EIDE/ATA & SCSI hard drive media.
- File & Folder recovery under sub-directories after the parent directory is deleted or missing.
File System Supported:
Recovers data from Ext2 and Ext3 File system volumes on all flavours of Linux including Red Hat, Suse, Caldera, SCO, Debian, Mandrake, Sorcerer, TurboLinux, Slackware, Gentoo and others.
Stellar Phoenix Linux Videos
No video available…
Stellar Phoenix Linux Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Stellar Phoenix Linux
|Stellar Phoenix Linux||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Stellar Phoenix
Drag to compare it to other File & Data Recovery software
Thank you for downloading Stellar Phoenix Linux
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.