|License:||1 PC, 1 year|
SWF Toolbox allows converting Adobe Flash Files (SWF) and Flash Video (FLV) into all popular graphic formats such as Projector EXE, AVI, animated GIF and frame-by-frame JPEG/GIF/BMP image series targeting almost any potential customer. Now users don't need to install Flash player into their systems since Advanced Projector is bundled with necessary library which enables users to view SWF/FLV movies even without installing Flash Player OCX into their systems. Advanced Projector that can be created with SWF Toolbox offers more features to control movie; among them: defining window size and style, enabling or disabling mouse/keyboard activity, setting expiration date and many more.
SWF Toolbox provides in-depth compression and unique storing algorithms. These, along with a variety of options, make SWF Toolbox the best choice for creation of Advanced Projector files and implementing a list of other conversions.
With SWF Toolbox you may convert Macromedia Flash file into series of JPEG, GIF or BMP images saving every frame into a separate file or save whole SWF/FLV file into a single animated GIF and publish it on the web instead. AVI movie format conversion offers flexible way for selecting necessary movie codec and number of keyframes, zooming in to specific part of SWF image to highlight it, capturing interactive SWF/FLV movies and getting compressed movies out of your SWF/FLV files in several clicks.
- Protect your SWF files from being opened and viewed in Flash Studio
- Add cool movie controls to FLV files converting them to handy SWF Player
- Create exclusive screensavers from any SWF/FLV/Projector EXE file and add your homepage address, e-mail address, title, etc to its settings.
- FLV to video conversion
- Capture interactive as well as non-interactive Flash movies into Video files in a single-click of a button
- Turn your SWF/FLV files into thrilling stand-alone programs thanks to Advanced Projector feature
- Modify Advanced Projector caption, icon, cursor, version information, window size and location, expiration date etc.
- Convert SWF into video (AVI). Note that MP3 is the only sound format supported for frame-by-frame video conversion.
- Convert SWF/FLV movies into Projector EXE, animated GIF, AVI, frame-by-frame JPEG/GIF/BMP files
- Your users no longer need to have Macromedia Flash player installed to view Flash animation
- Unlock protected SWF files
- Force Zlib compression and reduce your SWF/FLV files' size
- Adjust optimization settings for JPEG, apply different color schemes for GIF, select the desired frame rate for AVI files and lots more
- Advanced Projector executable is rendered without storing intermediate files on disk making it impossible to grab SWF file from the executable, which makes it a great solution to protect your privacy
- Add unique zooming control to resulting Projector EXE file
- Advanced Projector files cannot be decompiled
- Additional compression allows achieving lowest ever executable file sizes
- Convert Projector EXE files back into SWF
- Onscreen preview of the selected files
- Convert SWF/FLV/Projector EXE files one-by-one or in a batch
- Quickly access "Temporary Internet Files" folder contents without necessity browse through the tons of folders
- Full Drag-and-Drop support
- User-friendly innovative user interface
Platforms "SWF Toolbox" is compatible with:
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
SWF and FLV Toolbox Videos
No video available…
SWF and FLV Toolbox Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare SWF and FLV Toolbox
|SWF and FLV Toolbox||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
|License||1 PC, 1 year|
Drag to compare it to other software from Eltima
Drag to compare it to other File Converter software
Thank you for downloading SWF and FLV Toolbox
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.