TaxACT Online 2010 Deluxe allows you to maximize your tax deductions and credits with extensive income tax calculators and guidances for a bigger tax refund. Includes expert tax help & advice to find IRS tax deductions and credits, potentially saving you big money. Life Events guidance helps you deal with marriage, buying a home, inheritance, stock options, home equity loans, and other topics that impact your tax return.
Make filing your taxes fast, easy, and stress-free!
- No software to download! Get started right away-without the hassle of purchasing, downloading, or installing software.
- Complete your return at your own pace-Your return is automatically saved as you go, so you can stop at any time without losing your work. Just log back in when you're ready to continue.
- Get the maximum deductions legally possible-With TaxACT Online, you can rest assured you're benefiting from all the latest tax law changes and tax saving tips.
- 1040EZ won't cut it? No problem! TaxACT Online automatically determines which 1040 federal income tax form you qualify for and calculates accordingly.
- Includes the IRS Forms & Schedules you need to complete your personal income tax return, including 1040, 1040A, 1040X, Schedule C and many more. You can be sure all forms & schedules are up-to-date, reflecting all the latest tax law changes. (For a complete listing, see the Forms, Schedules, and Worksheets Charts.)
- Handy "Tax Refund" or "Amount Owed" display-The refund or amount owed is constantly visible on-screen, updating automatically so you know your moment-to-moment tax filing situation.
- Multiple occurrences of supporting forms? Piece of cake! Enter as many copies of a supporting form as necessary. If you changed jobs in the middle of the year and have two W-2 forms, TaxACT can handle it!
- Data Archive service. Preserve access to your 2008 tax return! In the world of computers, backing up your files is essential.
Expert tax help, advice, and support:
- Expert Tax Help featuring J.K. Lasser. Every question in the TaxACT Deluxe Tax QnA process is connected directly to the most relevant advice from J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax, America's all-time best-selling tax guide. Receive timely tax tips that explain complex tax laws, pitfalls to avoid, recent tax law changes, tax filing tips, and year-end tax strategies.
- Enhanced! Informative Life Events advice assist you in determining how to handle major Life Events such as getting married, having children, selling your home, and others that have an impact on your taxes. This season, TaxACT expands its guidance and tax consequences for 15 major Life Event categories. Visit our Life Events Page for more information.
- All-State Tax Planner - simply answer a few state-specific questions to estimate your state taxes for 2007, and your year-end state tax planning is done too.
- College Student Financial Aid Worksheet - It's never been easier to complete the FAFSA. Prepare and print a handy worksheet with the tax information you'll need for the college financial aid you seek.
- In-depth Form Instructions give guidance for every entry in the Tax Q&A.
- Enhanced! Q&A Search Feature. Have a question about where to enter your tax information? TaxACT's Q&A Search feature has been expanded to include even more topics. Just enter the keywords in the Search Box located in the top right corner of TaxACT's screen. You'll immediately be given a list of relative tax topics to guide you to the appropriate interview question.
- Alerts help you steer clear of problems-TaxACT meticulously inspects your return and alerts you to errors, omissions, and valuable tax-saving opportunities you may have missed.
- Q&A Search Feature - Have a question about where to enter any of your tax information? Just enter the keywords in the Q&A Search Box and you'll be given a list of relative tax topics to guide you to the appropriate interview question.
- Need additional assistance with your TaxACT Online Deluxe software? No problem! Receive technical support FREE from TaxACT by Email, Over the Web using our extensive online FAQs, and Phone (normal long-distance phone charges apply).
- TaxACT TaxPayer Support. Doing your taxes is stressful - especially when you're stumped by a tax question. Many do-it-yourselfers need the guidance of a tax specialist to walk them through specific tax situations. Via phone or e-mail, TaxACT TaxPayer Support provides Deluxe desktop and Online users access to a highly qualified panel of TaxACT experts at no additional cost.
- Learn More Self-help Feature. Get answers to your questions faster! Help is on the way with the new 'Learn More' link on Quick Q&A Topics.
- Last-Year's Tax Import-Why risk costly data entry errors re-keying the same data every year? Simply import key data from your previous year's TaxACT return, such as name, address, kids' names, employer information, loss carry-forwards and more!
- Import capital gains transactions from GainsKeeper-Keeping track of your mutual fund, stock, and options transactions just got easier.
- W-2 Importation from select payroll providers makes entering your W-2 information a breeze.
Powerful tools, reports, & extras!
- Get a head start on next year's taxes-TaxACT Online's Tax Watch feature analyzes your current return and identifies areas that may be affected by next year's tax law changes. Plus, you get valuable tax-saving tips and financial reminders to help you minimize the impact of those changes.
- Where Does Your Money Go Table-Ever wonder how your tax dollars are spent each year? This handy component of the Tax Watch feature provides a summary of government tax spending percentages based on the taxes you paid in.
- National Averages Comparison-Identify potential "hotspots" that may catch the IRS's eye and know where you stand with the rest of the taxpaying public.
- Maximize your depreciation deductions-The Depreciation Summary, Future Years Depreciation Summary, and Disposal Summary Reports provide an easy method to review all of your assets in one convenient list to make sure that you are not missing out on any valuable deductions.
- Joint vs. Separate-With the click of a button, determine the difference in your tax obligation if you filed Married Filing Joint or Married Filing Separate.
- Self-Employment Adjustments Worksheet-Simply answer a few interview questions and all of your numbers will automatically flow to the appropriate tax form. What could be easier?
- Electronic Refund Transfer Payment Option - This payment preference allows you to pay for the tax preparation & filing costs by having the amount deducted from your Federal or State tax refund, eliminating the necessity for a credit card.
TaxACT Online Deluxe Federal Videos
TaxACT Online Deluxe Federal Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare TaxACT Online Deluxe Federal
|TaxACT Online Deluxe Federal||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from TaxACT
Drag to compare it to other Tax software
TaxACT Online Deluxe Federal News
Charity Tax Deduction: How Does It Work?
There are many things you can do to lessen your tax burden. One of the best is to make a charitable contribution. This is something that you can take advantage of every year if you plan in advance and know how to add the information to… Read more on Charity Tax Deduction
E-file Free: Taxes And Software Options
There are many good reasons to e-file your return. In addition to avoiding your return getting lost in the mail, this option will also help you receive your refund in no time at all. Of course, you cannot e-file your return until you know… Read more on E File Free
Finding The Best Tax Preparation Software
It is one thing to say that you are going to use tax preparation software. It is another thing entirely to compare your many options, choose one, and take full advantage of all the features available to you. The best tax preparation… Read more on Best Tax Preparation Software
Use 2009 Tax Forms To Help Estimate Tax Payments
Although you hope that you are paying the right amount in taxes, you never really know for sure. If your income is set to stay the same this year, you can estimate your tax payments by taking a closer look at your 2009 and 2010 returns when preparing… Read more on 2009 Tax Forms
Differentiating Federal & State Taxes
Are you aware of the difference between federal and state taxes? Some believe that these taxes are one and the same – this is not true. As you file your final return, one will be sent to the IRS and the other to your… Read more on Federal State Taxes
Thank you for downloading TaxACT Online Deluxe Federal
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.