If you've taken the time to turn your business into a corporation, chances are you'd like to see it stay that way. Your business card may say "incorporated," but if the courts and the IRS think differently, it's closing time. Meeting minutes are the primary paper trail of your corporation's legal life, so it's essential to know when and how to prepare these minutes.
The Corporate Records Handbook provides all the forms and instructions you need to stay legal, including:
- Call of Meeting
- Meeting Participant List
- Notice of Meeting
- Certification of Mailing
- Acknowledgment of Receipt of Notice of Meeting
- Shareholder Proxy
- Meeting Summary Sheet
- Minutes of Annual Shareholders' Meeting
- Minutes of Special Shareholders' Meeting
- Minutes of Annual Directors' Meeting
- Minutes of Special Directors' Meeting
- Waiver of Notice of Meeting
- Approval of Corporate Minutes By Directors of Shareholders
- Cover Letter for Approval of Minutes of Paper Meeting
- Written Consent to Action Without Meeting
The Corporate Records Handbook gives you the forms you need to keep required records, plus more than 75 additional resolutions -- both as tear-outs and on CD-ROM -- to insert into your minutes. The 5th edition has been updated to reflect the latest changes in the law.
The Corporate Records Handbook Videos
No video available…
The Corporate Records Handbook Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare The Corporate Records Handbook
|The Corporate Records Handbook||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Nolo
Drag to compare it to other Business Plans software
Thank you for downloading The Corporate Records Handbook
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.