Tone Generator Audio Test Tone Generator
Create audio test tones on Windows, Mac or Pocket PC
Tone Generator is a sine wave generator, frequency generator and signal generator that lets you create audio test tones, sweeps or noise waveforms using your computer or a PDA handheld. The full features list of this tone generator software follows but if you have any doubt about its suitability a quick way to test it is to simply download and install it. You don't need to purchase to download and it only takes a couple of minutes to complete.
- Generation of test tones in radio and other studios for the alignment of levels.
- Calibration and testing of audio equipment or speakers.
- Tuning music instruments as an accurate reference tone.
- Demonstration of audio principles to students.
- Acoustics testing and equalisation.
- Quality control and testing of sound cards.
- White noise generator
- Audio band signalling.
- Hearing tests (under suitable medical supervision).
- Generate sine wave, square wave, triangular waveform, saw tooth waveform, impulse, white noise and pink noise.
- Supports frequencies from 1Hz to 22kHz bandwidth (subject to sound card).
- Multiple simultaneous tones (1 to 16 tones can be created at the same time) (useful to create harmonics).
- Mono or separate stereo operation (ideal to create dual tones or 'beats').
- Tone Sweeps (Log or Linear).
- Plays tone or saves as wav file.
Tone Generator Pro Videos
No video available…
Tone Generator Pro Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Tone Generator Pro
|Tone Generator Pro||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from NCH Software
Drag to compare it to other Audio & Music software
Thank you for downloading Tone Generator Pro
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.