Stardock's TweakVista™ enhancement application helps you configure Windows Vista to meet your personal needs by improving performance.
Unlike other power tools for Windows, TweakVista™ automatically prompts enhancement recommendations, offering easy "one click" updates to otherwise complex configuration changes. TweakVista™ is also safe to use. By utilizing Microsoft's system-restore technology any changes you make can easily be rolled back. You can freely experiment with different settings without disabling your computer.
TweakVista is a utility that enables users to optimize the performance and behavior of Microsoft� Windows Vista. The program has been designed to allow both casual, non-technical users to safely use it as well as contain a host of advanced features for power users to dig into the internals of Windows Vista. The feature-packed utility includes features such as:
- Security Handling. Users can now easily and safely adjust the way Windows handles security prompting including the new UAC (User Account Control)
- Memory Optimization. TweakVista knows which start-up services different types of users will typically use and offers recommendations on what services to disable. Users can easily switch between different profiles (including the default) based on their needs to maximize performance and memory use.
- Resource Control. Tweak Vista has several features for keeping an eye on and flagging programs that use excessive amounts of resources (memory, CPU, or system handles) as well as integrating seamlessly with built in hardware diagnostic reports.
- Start-Up Management. TweakVista not only will display and enable users to control what programs are loading on start-up but will identify in plain English what these programs do. Internet integration in the software allows users to comment on these processes within the program to one another.
- Performance Assessments. TweakVista uses the new Windows Vista assessment features to benchmark nearly every aspect of a user�s PC and allow them to submit their results for comparison with other users of similar or upgraded hardware.
- TweakVista.com integration. TweakVista partners the software development skills of Stardock with the on-going tweak expertise of TweakVista.com to provide an on-going live database of helpful tips and tricks for maximizing the Windows Vista experience.
TweakVista Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
|TweakVista||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Stardock
Drag to compare it to other Desktop Utilities software
How To Update Windows Vista
Currently Microsoft's Windows Vista is preceded by Windows 7 and quite possibly Windows 8 in the near future. It is known to have compatibility problems with devices and hardware, such as monitors, graphics cards, DVD drives and… Read more on Update Windows Vista
How To Make Use Of Registry Cleaner Reviews by ABradney-George
When it comes to finding a registry cleaner, it is important to shop around before committing to one particular piece of software. The Windows Registry is a vital part of PC performance and downloading the wrong software could slow things down… Read more on Registry Cleaner Reviews
A Guide To Finding A Free Registry Cleaner by ABradney-George
The Windows Registry stores information on settings and configuration options and is a vital part of Windows operating systems. In many cases, when information is outdated or programs are unused, this data is not removed from the registry and… Read more on Free Registry Cleaner
Thank you for downloading TweakVista
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.