|License:||3 PC, 1 Year|
DriverScanner is a user-friendly utility software targeting novice home PC-users. It has proven to be useful to countless PC users worldwide who have been annoyed by diminished hardware functionality, conflicts and system crashes. DriverScanner automatically runs a scan of all the hardware installed on the PC and shows a report with a list of outdated drivers. The tool facilitates extremely easy download and installation of the new drivers.
What does this software do?
Old drivers may cause a range of problems, from diminished hardware functionality to conflicts and system crashes. Although drivers are available for free and can be updated manually, identifying outdated drivers can take a long time. Moreover, pinpointing just the right driver from the manufacturer's website, downloading and installing it can be laborious and technically risky.
Built with simplicity in mind, DriverScanner scans your computer to provide a list of drivers that need to be updated. With single click convenience, DriverScanner will then safely install each update on your PC.
How will DriverScanner improve my computer?
Updating drivers is not just an important part of PC maintenance but also a first line treatment for hardware problems and a reliable way of increasing your computer's stability and performance. Produced by device manufacturers, drivers are essential for Windows to communicate with computer hardware. While first generation drivers can be unrefined and problem ridden, device manufacturers often release driver updates to improve device function and remove bugs and errors. Thus, the more recent the driver, the better your device will run and your computer perform.
Although drivers can be updated manually, identifying outdated or superseded drivers can take a long time. Moreover, pinpointing just the right driver from the manufacturer's website, then downloading and installing it can be laborious and technically risky.
Scan your PC and DriverScanner will list your outdated drivers, offering the new versions as released by the
manufacturers of your hardware.
Download your new drivers quickly and securely.
Install each driver update safely with a single click.
What benefits can I expect?
- Updating drivers ensures that your hardware runs at its best. Although benefits depend on the specific driver you choose to update, driver updates generally deliver one or several of the following benefits:
- Better hardware compatibility and reduced system conflicts
- Refined and improved device performance
- Removed bugs and device errors
- New device capabilities or unlocked features
- Better computer performance and stability
Why should I choose DriverScanner?
- DriverScanner was developed to provide the quickest and safest driver updates. Amongst other features, DriverScanner offers:
- A new driver scanning-engine for fast and frequent driver updates
- Quick and secure driver downloads
- Automatic restore points for maximum safety
- Single click driver installations
- An elegant, easy to use interface
- Reliable technology from a Microsoft Partner with a Gold competency
Uniblue DriverScanner Videos
Uniblue DriverScanner Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Uniblue DriverScanner
|Uniblue DriverScanner||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
|License||3 PC, 1 Year|
Drag to compare it to other software from Uniblue
Drag to compare it to other System Utilities software
Uniblue DriverScanner News
Five Steps For A Faster Computer
Most experienced computer users know there is a need for keeping their computers running clean, lean, and mean. But why and how their units have slowed down might not be known. Here are five steps take to help speed up your PC: Try to… Read more on Faster Computer
Thank you for downloading Uniblue DriverScanner
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.