VRS Recording System
Professional Multi-Channel Audio and Telephone Recorder Software
- Telephone line recording (call recording)
- Remote audio monitoring
- Radio communication recording
- Other specialized voice recording applications
VRS is a professional digital audio recording application for Windows or Linux PCs. This multichannel audio recording software has robust design and simple interface making for fail-safe but user-friendly day to day operation.
VRS can record anywhere from 1 to 64 audio channels simultaneously with automatic level control and digital signal processing to improve voice intelligibility. Recordings are automatically compressed for archiving and can be searched by date, time, line or other data from within the software or from your web browser if you enable web access.
General Voice Recorder Features
- Record 1 to 64 audio channels simultaneously on one PC.
- Automatic voice activated, hardware port control or continuous recording modes.
- Signal processing to improve voice intelligibility and automatic level control.
- Find and play recordings ordered by date and channel or from other computers on the local area network.
- Keyword search of recorded audio.
- Save recordings as wav, mp3 or gsm files.
- Automatic file compression.
- Log recording details to an SQL database or to a comma delimited CSV file.
Mirror recordings to backup drive(s), upload of recordings to FTP server, or send recordings to an email
- [Optional] Play a default or customized "recording started" prompt on computer when recording starts.
- Includes an API + SDK so third party programs can control VRS recording VRS software development kit
- VRS RemoteMonitor to listen to remote recording live over a network or internet with TCP/IP streaming.
- VRS RemoteControl to control recordings (including start and stop) from another workstation on network.
Radio Recording and Station Logging Features
- Continuous Recording 24 hours a day (or optional date-time scheduling)
- Breaks recordings into easily manageable hour-long files.
- High compression settings to reduce hard drive requirements.
Telephone Recording Features
- Record up to 64 telephone lines simultaneously and automatically.
- Log dialed number (DTMF tones).
- Provide outbound call audit and cost estimate displays and logs.
- Additional searching by the DTMF number dialed.
Each workstation can manually start and stop recording on their extensions (ideal for call centers) with VRS
- Record Voice Over IP (VoIP) phone calls directly over the network
- (eg. calls made with Express Talk softphone). More information about VoIP.
Integrates directly with Axon Virtual PBx by automatically detecting and configuring the VRS recording
Sound Recording Hardware Requirements
Audio for VRS can be from any of the following sound devices:
- The standard computer sound in (1 channel only). Just plug the audio source in.
The standard computer sound in split to 2 mono channels. Buy a simple Y cable from your local electronics
store to wire 2 mono sockets to a stereo plug. Then using Channel Properties assign one channel to "left
mono" and the other to "right mono".
Multiple sound cards in one PC. Depending on slots and resources you can install up to 3 sound cards in
one PC. Each stereo input can be split (ie. a total of 6 inputs). This requires a bit more technical work than a
- Multichannel sound cards.
USB sound devices. USB devices usually can be used with a hub to connect many devices to one PC. Most
modern USB sound devices let you do this, but check with the manufacturer before purchasing.
- Multichannel Sound Cards
- Phone Line Interfaces
- Telephony Boards
Note: VRS is designed to record 1 - 64 independent channels and processes and stores each channel separately. For a recorder that is more suited to recording many microphones in the same room in a combined synchronous form, you should consider using the MSRS Conference Recorder.
If you are looking to record a single phone line TRx personal phone recorder may be a better fit.
VRS Recording System Videos
VRS Recording System Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare VRS Recording System
|VRS Recording System||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from NCH Software
Drag to compare it to other Audio & Music software
VRS Recording System News
What Will Make My Computer Faster?
A faster computer is a more efficient computer. No matter if you use your PC for personal or business use, you don’t want to be slowed down along the way. Fortunately, there are things you can do to speed up your computer. … Read more on Make My Computer Faster
Thank you for downloading VRS Recording System
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.