- Windows 7
Windows 7 makes it easy to create a home network and share all of your favorite photos, videos, and music. You can even watch, pause, rewind, and record TV. Get the best entertainment experience with Windows 7. Windows 7 is the easiest, fastest, and most engaging version of Windows yet. Better ways to find and manage files, like Jump Lists and improved taskbar previews, help you speed through everyday tasks. Faster and more reliable performance means your PC just works the way you want it to. And great features like HomeGroup and Windows Touch make new things possible. Get to know Windows 7, and see how it can simplify just about everything you do with your PC.
The best entertainment experience on your PC:
- Simplify your PC with new navigation features like Aero Shake, Jump Lists, and Snap.
- Customize Windows to look and feel the way you like by changing themes and taskbar programs.
- Setting up a home network and connecting to printers and devices is easier than ever.
- Windows 7 Home Premium supports the latest hardware and software.
- Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker.
- Takes full advantage of 64-bit PC hardware and memory.
- Connecting to wireless networks is fast and easy.
- Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV with Windows Media Center.
- Watch your favorite DVD movies.
- Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
Windows 7 makes the basics easier than ever. With HomeGroup, it's simple to share music, documents, printers, and everything else with the other PCs running Windows 7 in your house. Better taskbar previews give you a great view of what's open, and Jump Lists show you recent files with a single right-click. It doesn't matter how many neat tricks your PC can do if it's not running as smoothly as you expect. So we designed Windows 7 to help your PC sleep and resume faster. The new Action Center puts control over system messages where it should be: with you.
Once you've got that simpler, faster PC, some cool new features would be great. Here you go: You'll be able to connect to networks-home, work, coffee shop-with a couple of clicks, and with Windows Touch (and the right hardware), you'll soon be using your fingers to flip through files, work with pictures, and even "paint".
Which version do you require?
Buy Windows 7 Home Premium - From $119.99
Buy Windows 7 Professional - From $199.99
Buy Windows 7 Ultimate - From $219.99
Windows 7 Videos
No video available…
Windows 7 Reviews & Ratings
Tell us what you think about Windows 7. Write your own review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Windows 7
|Windows 7||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Microsoft
Drag to compare it to other software
Windows 7 News
How Do I Know If I Am Running 32-Bit Windows Or 64-Bit Windows? by Chris
To find out if your computer is running 32-bit or 64-bit Windows, do the following: Open System by clicking the Start button Click Control Panel Click System and Maintenance Click System. You can view the system type, it will be 32-Bit or 64-Bit.… Read more on How Do I Know If I Am Running 32 Bit Windows Or 64 Bit Windows
Thank you for downloading Windows 7
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.