What is new in Zoner Photo Studio 10?
- A Browser facelift, Vista style (e.g. jumbo icons, headers, and highlighting).
- Full support for overlay icons in the Browser and Navigator.
- Click-and-drag selection in Thumbnails mode.
- Improved lighting temperature controls in the color temperature adjustment filter.
- Previewless filter windowsyou can now use the main Editor window for previewing your work with filters.
Graphical ToolsSeveral algorithms behind the scenes in filters have been rewritten to give better results.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo compositioncombining shots with a wide exposure range (sandwiching).
- Gradient Filter tool - a software version of the physical gradient filters that one can use across a camera lens.
- Effect Brush in the Editor - brush on changes to brightness, contrast, saturation, and sharpness.
- The Editors retouching tools now support pressure-sensitive tablets.
- Variations filterhelps you review several results at once when changing brightness and color tones.
- Automatic picture comparison viewing of details on multiple photos at the same time (a light table).
- Blurring filter now supports some advanced techniques (directional, rotational, and zoom blur).
- Optional modes for blending overlaid text or images with a picture.
- New noise removal algorithm.
- Improved saturation editing algorithm.
Work with Picture Information
- Unicode encoding for data both within metadata (XMP) and for display in the program.
- Batch information assignment to all pictures in a folder and its subfolders at once.
- Location item added for IPTC picture information.
Shot Location (GPS) Tools
- Display and reading of locations within OziExplorer map software.
- You can now run photo searches and filtering by the distance from a selected location or reference photo.
- Transfer of current coordinates over the Clipboard between pictures in the GPS data assignment window.
- Status-bar information in the window for assigning GPS data.
- Pan and Zoom slideshow effect.
- Advanced menu appearance settings (soft shadows, pictures in menus, etc.).
- Import of Ogg Vorbis audio files.- Improved rendering of video output.
- Rendering of interlaced video (suitable for classical, CRT televisions).
RAW File Processing
The latest Zoner Photo Studio offers expanded options for working with RAW files via an external DNG (Digital Negative) convertor.
- Acquiring of photos from DNG, with conversion settings (exposure correction, color temperature, etc.).
- Full-featured conversion of files from most RAW formats with support for an external DNG convertor.
- A new method of connecting to DCRaw.
- Support for the Mamiya (MEF) format.
- Support for the Epson Raw File (ERF) format.
- Warning added when loading a RAW file at preview quality.
- Direct access to HDR from RAW conversion windows (so you can fix colors and exposure during RAW conversion).
Import and Supported Formats
- Conversion to Web JPEG with a control for maximum output file size.
- Loading from and saving to the HD Photo (Windows Media Photo) format.
- Loading of JPEG 2000 Codestream.
- Loading of the PNM, PPM, PAM, PBM, and PGM formats (Unix formats).
- Loading of Adobe PhotoShops PSB format.
- Loading of the WBMP (wireless application format).
- Download of photos over the WIA (Windows Image Acquisition) interface a universal interface for cameras that do not behave like extra disk drives, e.g. Canon camera
Zoner Photo Studio Pro Videos
No video available…
Zoner Photo Studio Pro Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Zoner Photo Studio Pro
|Zoner Photo Studio Pro||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Zoner
Drag to compare it to other Photo software
Thank you for downloading Zoner Photo Studio Pro
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.