ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock is a multi-time zone clock with time sync, time converter, timer, stopwatch, alarm clock, and more. It replaces the standard Windows clock with the number of clocks you choose, and can also add more clocks to your desktop. It is skinnable and highly configurable to suit anyone's needs, whether you're using it for business or just want more from your system clock.
Multiple Time Zone Clock in Taskbar
- ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock replaces the regular system clock in the system tray (the area, which is usually located at the right end of the taskbar, in the lower right-hand corner of your screen) with multiple clocks for any time zones you choose.
- You can label your clocks with any name, such as New York, London, Me, etc. for easy reference.
- You can have up to 10 clocks in taskbar and up to 30 in tooltip.
Multiple Clocks on Desktop
- Clocks can also be placed anywhere on the desktop.
- Clocks on desktop can be arranged in any order, such as a vertical or horizontal line or a more complex configuration. Clocks can be pinned together so that they become a single object that can be dragged and dropped anywhere on the desktop.
- Desktop clocks can be configured independently to use different skins, and many skins allow easy resizing using your mouse wheel.
Countdown Timers and Stopwatches
- Fully configurable timers and stopwatches that track time anywhere from seconds to many weeks, and can be configured to show the time in any format you choose.
- Timers and stopwatches support all the same options as the clocks, including alarms and highlights that can be configured to trigger at any time period you choose.
- Timers and stopwatches are convenient to help you track any time period, whether it's "26 days to fiscal year end", "3 minutes 29 seconds until eBay auction closes", or "5 days since they said the check was in the mail".
Support for Windows Vista
- ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock works on Windows 2000, XP, 2003, and Vista.
Graphical Clock Skins (Schemes)
- ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock comes with a variety of digital and analog skins (themes). The "Standard System Clock" skin is included for users who are used to the standard Windows clock look. Supports optional transparent skin backgrounds to blend the clock in with the taskbar.
Multiple Clocks in Tooltip
- You can configure ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock to display all time zones in a tooltip, with only the number of clocks you choose in taskbar. This way you can see just one (or a few) clock at a time, and see all other times when the mouse is hovered over the clock.
Automatic Time Sync
- Automatic online time synchronization via the standard SNTP protocol, supported by numerous time sync servers around the world, so your clocks will always be accurate to the second.
Advanced Alarm System
- Advanced alarm system to configure one-time or recurring alarms and reminders for each individual clock. Alarms can play a sound, display a message or picture, open a web page, or run a program of your choice at any time you configure.
Dynamic Highlighting of Clocks
- Dynamic highlighting of clock backgrounds for each individual clock, which change according to the clock's corresponding time zone. Colors and highlight transparency are fully configurable.
Support for All Date and Time Formats
- ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock supports all date and time formats.
- ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock has a built-in calendar.
- ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock features a time converter to easily calculate time differences. Users that need to schedule meetings or conferences with colleagues in different time zones, for example, will find this feature useful.
- A time table is also included, which shows the highlights you set in the preferences for all your clocks, allowing you to quickly find overlapping working hours across all time zones.
Automatic Adjustment for Daylight Saving Time
- Automatic adjustment for daylight saving changes where applicable, and automatically recognizes different DST settings by area.
Interactive World Map
- ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock comes with a rich and highly accurate city database. This database is modifiable by users via the site. The time zone database format anticipates future changes in time zone information. For example, the daylight saving time changes in the USA and Canada are fully supported, as well as complex DST rules in countries such as Israel, Brazil, Uruguay, and more.
- ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock provides one-click links to photos of cities from the city database.
RSS News Reader
- A news reader with un-intrusive pop-up notifications that display new items from any RSS feed you choose.
Multiple Language Support
- ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock runs in English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish.
- ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock has a built-in automatic update feature, which makes maintenance of this utility easy. You don't need to do anything when new features, bug fixes, or city time zones database patches are released.
No video available…
ZoneTick Reviews & Ratings
Tell us what you think about ZoneTick. Write your own review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
|ZoneTick||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from WR Consulting
Drag to compare it to other Desktop Utilities software
Thank you for downloading ZoneTick
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.